We’re a bunch of hard-working, nature-lovin’ gardeners who aren’t afraid to flex our muscles, yet get a quiet thrill feeling a plush lawn between our toes. We have mud wedged in our nails and skin tougher than elephant hide, yet can’t resist the waft of a good blossom in spring. Our fingers are greener than cucumbers (literally), we love fertiliser more than our mamma’s cooking and we firmly believe wide-brimmed hats serve their place on a high UV day.
Who are The Lawn Boys?
Why trust us for your gardening services?
- Our hands may be hardened, but our grass is as lush as velvet
- We may not be poets, but we can name almost every plant and flower on earth
- Your garden is your temple, we are merely its keeper
- Our fingers may lack delicacy when it comes to making souffles, but they can trim your hedges into a perfect circle
- We don’t claim to be creators of the planet, but we can create a wicked garden
Because great looking gardens take a little care and a lot of muscle.
We get that the best gardens come from a sweet contrast of heavy lifting and tender loving care. From new designs to complete garden care and rejuvenations, we pour a decade’s experience and a love of nature into our work, so you get a garden you want to spend time in.